We are pleased to inform you we have reopened for business.
We have taken extraordinary measures to ensure the safety of both our staff and our valued clients. The following measures are above and beyond the Government of Alberta Guidelines for the Reopening of Businesses:
- The installation of Plexiglas Shields on showcases to ensure social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer is provided upon entering the store as well as before and after trying on jewellery.
- All jewellery, showcases, and countertops will be deeply sterilized.
- Our staff will wear masks and gloves for your protection.
- Limiting the number of clients in the store at any one time to a maximum of 4.
- Our hours have been shortened to allow for the extra sterilization now being implemented. These hours will be Monday–Friday 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Please use our Private Street Entrance on 6 Avenue should you wish to avoid entering from Bow Valley Square. There is a 20-minute Loading Zone for Parking in front of our store.
- During this time we will not be accepting walk-in jewellery cleaning services. This does NOT apply to warranty checkups and jewellery purchased from our store.
- If you are feeling sick, or have traveled outside of Alberta in the past 14 days, we ask that you stay at home. Please contact us at 403-252-9048 or email email@example.com to discuss your jewellery needs.
Breslauer & Warren Jewellers has continued to operate as a family business through the 1918-1919 Spanish Flu Pandemic and will continue to do so through the current Coronavirus Pandemic. We thank you for your continued support and look forward to seeing you again soon.
President, Breslauer & Warren Jewellers
Store Opening Hours:
Monday – Friday:
10:30AM – 3:00PM
By Appointment Only
Sundays & Holidays: